Sunday, June 01, 2008

Damages after owning a Wii

Well, yeah, it's been 6 months or so since I've owned a Wii. After that, I bought some games as well as accessories such as a stand with wiimote charger, another set of wiimote and nunchuck, etc.

Well, as I've seen this entry from Plynoi, I'd like to show my damages after owning a Wii, albeit this is still not final (my further plan is to own a DS Lite :P).

Right, these are my damages...

  • Wii Sports (included with console)

  • Surf's Up (came with console as a promotion from Kmart; traded off for A$17 as I bought Dancing Stage :P)

  • Wii Play (a Wiimote included)

  • Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (a Nunchuck included)

  • Mariokart Wii (Wii Wheel included)

  • Dancing Stage: Hottest Party (or Dance Dance Revolution in JAP and US; Dance mat included)

  • Wii Fit (Balance board included)


Wii titles

Wii titles, see disks



PS. My Mariokart Wii WFC no. is 4296-3365-9283, if somebody would like to add mii~~

2 comments:

Beamer User said...

Mariokart เด็กสามขวบครึ่งเล่นได้เปล่า

พึ่งถอย wii มาได้ครึ่งอาทิตย์

free wii points said...

you're pretty addicted to wii huh!